ARM is Nigeria’s largest non-bank financial institution. We are a diversified and integrated asset management Company with primary interest in traditional asset management, and specialised funds across major sectors. ARM currently manages total assets of circa N727billion; has an AA rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
Position Title: Relationship Management Admin Officer
Responsible for the following functions: -Responding to/sending out general correspondence to all employers NSITF transfer process -Preparation of business support materials -Review and collate client profiling form -Regulatory reports -Provide assistance to the RM team, Sales team and RHs -Monthly letter to intending Retiree and employers -Monthly reports for AES
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Relate/follow-up with Regional Managers/BD on employers outside Lagos/Abuja/PH.
- Ensure all schedules received are saved on the network folder and sent to contribution team.
- Ensure all request from employers received via soft or hard copy and portal are logged on NAV
- Ensure Intending Retiree letters are sent to out 3days after notification from CX. All acknowledgment copies must be received and filed.
- Processing NSITF application to Trustfund, PenCom and Diamond PFC and send monthly report to Compliance
- Preparation of business support materials: Proposals, Letters, Presentation Slides etc
- Review and compile client profiling form
- Rendition of monthly Regulatory report and liaise with other units for input
- To follow up with responsible units and ensure all AES reports are sent as at when due.
- Provide assistance to the RM team/Sales/RHs
- Ensure all official documents and properties are handled with utmost care and confidentiality
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Commendable knowledge of pension regulations
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Analytical / Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service orientation
Click here to apply