Our client is an Industrial catering and hospitality organization.
Supervising and coordinating the outlet staff; ensuring the smooth running of the restaurant; making sure there are no hitches during and after service to customers in the assigned location.
• Estimate food consumption, place orders of food and beverages to the restaurant head quarters.
• Resolve customer complaints about food quality or service.
• Direct cleaning of kitchen and dining areas to maintain sanitation standards, and keep appropriate records.
• Monitor actions of staff and customers to ensure that health and safety standards are obeyed.
• Maintain budget, pay bills, monitor bookkeeping records and perform other record keeping tasks.
• Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, utensils, and cleaning items.
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
• Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
• Schedule work hours for servers and kitchen staff.
• Works closely with Production Officer for daily supply of quality food in the right quantity for the outlet.
• Holds a very short daily briefing with his/her team in the outlet to make them aware of the day’s menu and follows up to promote them.
• Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues: within 24 hours.
• Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
• Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
• Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
• Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
• Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
• Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, and staff.
• Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, etc.
• Inspects the outlet on a daily basis for general tidiness and good state of repair.
• Coordinates supply requisitions for the outlet.
• Ensures that his frontline staff are properly kitted and knows what to do.
• Log and evaluate all customer complaints/issues within 24 hours of receipt.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Supervisory Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Planning & organizing skills
• Ability to accept constructive feedback
• Ability to cope well under pressure
• Ideal candidate must be firm, honest, hard working and credible.
• Minimum of 2-3 years supervisory role in the hospitality/Industrial Catering services.
Salary & how to apply:
• Salary: N40, 000/m + daily feeding + other benefits.
• Experienced eatery supervisors should apply to’firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘ERG-OUTLET’ as the subject of mail before 25th August 2017.
Please follow and like us: