ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Retail Sales Manager
Department: Network Services Divison
Function: Business Development
Reporting to: Head, Retail Sales
Travel Frequency: Rarely
Purpose of the Job
- The Retail Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for driving sales increase of all IPNX retail products (FOS) in given territory. She/he is tasked with the responsibility to develop and grow customer numbers by recruiting new subscribers through personal engagement, team leads and direct sales executives (DSE).
- The RSM is responsible for building relationships with customers most especially SME’s and grow their portfolios by increasing revenue generated from their portfolios.
- The RSM manages her/his people for success and must develop the territory and be the highest source of information about that territory.
Expected Key Results:
- Achieve territory sales target.
- Achieve 60% uptake in streets, estates and MTU’s.
- Drive direct sale executive (DSE) to achieve their set target.
- Train and mentor DSEs.
- Manage, maintain and grow a pipeline of qualified prospects or almost completed deals.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
- Drive an different sales activities in the given territory.
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded.
- Works in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Ensures compliance with ipNX values, policies and standards, and ensures compliance will all local statutory requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities
- Customer Focused
- Understanding of Strategic Accounts
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018.