Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst
- To support revenue assurance function in the business to minimize revenue loss from daily operations and identify revenue leakage
- Analyse and report post-paid revenue/collections accurately.
- Develop tools, templates and processes to assist in automation of workflow.
- Prepare presentation material denoting trending, key indicators and performance that have impact on revenue leakages
- Execute audit queries on live data obtained from network operations and compare with corresponding billing data to ensure consistency.
- Audit the billing system regularly to ensure accuracy of tariff rates; review and analyze billing data, rate plans and billing system table to determine areas of revenue leakage.
- Perform regular audit of the information systems and network operations systems.
- Document, quantify, and develop root cause analysis and suggest resolutions for billing issues identified. Ensure value creation when engaging with Customer
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Certified Information Systems Auditor is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- IT or system audit and data analysis experience
- Professional experience in business process modeling and re-engineering
- Professional experience in financial and/or operational auditing methodologies and tools
- Experience in the telecommunication industry or any of the leading professional services firms is desirable Training:
- Training on controls, assurance and information systems
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Click here to apply