A manufacturer and distributor of Medical equipment and consumables of top Chinese brands is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: Sales Manager
Job Experience: Minimum 4 years Job Duties includes but not limited to:
- Lead the team of sales professionals for the
- Direct the team’s focus, set goals, look at data, motivate and help create training opportunities.
- Work with large profile customers or with customer complaints, analyze budgets, and determine ways to streamline and improve the sales
- In some cases may have to set prices, sales and deals, and analyze current trends to set future sales
- Will work with the local team and in a larger, regional
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Second Class Bachelor Degree /HND in Business Administration or any relevant Social Science, additional relevant training will be an
- Leadership Skills: Motivate your team, working with them to set and meet sales goals. Ability to resolve conflicts, and team
- Analytical Skills: To analyse the sales numbers and to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies. Good analytical skills in setting proper goals and determine
- Customer Service: Customer service skills will be necessary.
- Communication Skills: A big part of sales and leadership is communication. You will need to be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations.
- Experience in the sales of medical equipment and consumables is
- Must not be more than 35 years
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country
Method of application
Applicants should send their Applications, Cover letters and Resume/Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email and also indicate same at the top right corner of their CVs.
Submission closes on the 23rd February, 2018.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.