Position Title: Sales Manager, IT Volume (Mobile Division)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
• Daily break down of sales target and follow up timely to ensure daily/weekly /monthly target is achieved
• Have previous work experience and a database/list of active telecom partners (in channel, retailers, SMB) in Lagos, Abuja.
• Collect data, including all brands’ sales data and market move, analyze and make necessary action plan to improve sales and market share
• Plan promotion campaign in assigned area, ensure retailer performance and brand value is improved
• Maintain relationship with retailers, channel partners, SMB to ensure our fullest brand image in market and store, strive for best sales place in various stores
• Generate new leads to enlarge our partner number and product coverage in assigned area
• Visit stores as daily schedule to check SR’s performance and correct mistakes to meet company standards
• Deal with any emergency in stores and report on time
• Other duties assigned
Key Performance Indicators (Metrics)
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Increase in Retail Share of Wallet month on month
• Successful Schemes and Retail Visibility in the region
• Evaluate ROI for partners
• Channel Management
• Retail Management
• Problem Solving capabilities
• Good Communications Skills
• High Energy
• Result Oriented
• Team Work
• Decision Making in Ambiguity
• Influencing & Negotiation skills
• Years of Exp.: 3-6 years in Smartphones & feature phones in Nigeria.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Salary & How to apply
• Salary is between N200, 000 and N280, 000 gross monthly.
• Interested and qualified Sales Managers should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘ASMRT’ as the subject of application 12th March, 2018. Only experienced candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.