Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector. Founded in 1876, the DAX 30 company is organized into three globally operating business units (laundry & home care, beauty care, adhesive technologies) and is known for brands such as Loctite, Persil, and Fa amongst others.
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Ref No: 180003BR
- Assist with month end Sales Reports, collaborating with customer team Managing and organizing sales meetings
- Assist with month-end Sales reports and analysis, collaborating with Customer team
- Responsibility for Point of Sales Materials production, tracking and deployment
- Assists the Trade marketing manager to develop and deploy trade marketing activities and initiatives
- Ownership of Modern trade business tracking and analysis
- Reconciliation of Modern Trade payments and debts
- Ownership of Shoprite portal, preparation and uploading of Shoprite statements and Claims
- Monthly pricing communication to customers/Modern Trade
- Management and organization of sales meetings
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or relevant studies
- Excellent command of Nigeria Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Application Deadline: Not Specified.