A manufacturer and distributor of Medical equipment and consumables of top Chinese brands is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: Sales Representatives
Job Experience: 2-3 years
Job Duties includes but not limited to:
- Promote and market the products to hospitals, other end users of medical equipment and
- Find new sales leads through “cold calling”, business directories, client referrals, or visiting new or existing
- Working to meet sales quotas, and their income may be directly dependent on their work
- Acquiring specific sales tactics, and training others on these tactics
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Second class Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any relevant Social Science, additional relevant training will be an
- Should be ready to work in any part of the
- Customer Service Skills: Strategic prospecting skills, able to speak in a friendly manner to customers and potential customers, listening to what they need, and helping communicate options that may be of benefit to them and their
- Communication Skills: Rapport building on the call, able to describe to customers a product’s different features, answer any questions they might have, and communicate why having the product would be of benefit to
- Flexibility & Time Management: Able to work long hours, nights, or weekends, therefore being flexible with their schedule is
- Persistence: Sales representative don’t make every sale, and at times a customer can be rude or disrespectful. Being able to bounce back, have a positive attitude, and continue forward is important in this type of
- Sound Product Knowledge: Experience in the medical equipment and Consumable industry is
- Aged 25 – 35
Method of application
Applicants should send their Applications, Cover letters and Resume/Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email and also indicate same at the top right corner of their CVs.
Submission closes on the 23rd February, 2018.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.