The role holders will be responsible for raising awareness on the SDGs and working with rural communities for citizen led monitoring of the SDGs.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
Ideal Candidate should have;
– A University/College Degree
– A good knowledge of SDGs and Development issues in Nigeria
– Excellent facilitation and communication skills
– Skills in conducting development research, surveys, and reporting
– Ability to source information and gather evidence-based knowledge
– Ability to articulate information and produce a working knowledge product
– Ability to take initiatives, team player who is able to work with minimum supervision
– Good knowledge and experience of organizing and delivering capacity building
– Good Knowledge and understanding of VSO’s Approach to development
– Good Knowledge of Child protection issues and child rights.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire.