Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Position Title: Secretary
We are currently recruiting Secretaries for some of our clients. Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Set up work procedures.
- Collate information.
- Maintain databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Operate office equipment.
- Manage office supplies.
- HND in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial/PA/Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Proficient in the use of Corel draw.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
Application Deadline: Not specified.