WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We seek a Security Coordinator to be based in Sagamu to be responsible for the safety and security of all assets.
Position Title: Security Coordinator
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Strong commitment to security rules
- Knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety
- Leadership skills
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and reliable
- Bachelor’s or HND from a reputable institution.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.