Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Requisition code: 152609
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: Financial Advisory
- We are looking for suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Financial Advisory team.
- You will be responsible for leading clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
- You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high profile organisations and further develop their leadership abilities.
- Perform complex assignments, review team members work, and advise on best practices based on relevant Financial Advisory technical knowledge/skills.
- Teach others how to use available research and knowledge networks; apply the organization’s knowledge capital to solve complex business problems for clients.
- Demonstrate capacity to retool skill-sets and introduce other applicable technical skills based on changing business needs and engagement peculiarities.
- Assist others to apply and comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that bills are raised and collected in due time.
- Understand and guide other team members on the importance of working within time, cost and quality limits.
- Know and assist others in documentation and work paper referencing; provide useful review comments on review of work papers.
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course.
- Have a minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis.
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Sound written and oral communication.
- Drive and resilience.
- Qualified member of ICAN and ACCA or Qualified member of CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
Leadership / Behavioral Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make.
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction.
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement.
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.