PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Senior Associate – Governance Risk and Compliance (Sustainability)
- Execute sustainability & climate change and other related projects
- Participate in business development activities
- Active involvement in carrying out quantitative and qualitative research
- Manage risks within the context of PwC’s global policies and procedures
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Understand and live the PwC values
Key Skills and Competencies
- 3 – 5 years’ consulting or industry experience in performing sustainability assignment responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles, Sustainability Reporting or Assurance, and Sustainability Impact Assessments.
- Ability to lead in executing Sustainability & Climate Change consulting projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Sustainability team
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with an audience in giving presentations.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth
- Research-oriented mindset
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple and complex projects and multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- First Degree in Environmental Science or other related fields – minimum of Second Class Upper
Application Deadline: December 1, 2017.