Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Position Title: Senior HR Recruiter
- Develop and coordinate with HR and management to execute recruitment strategy andprograms.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals within a specific time frame.
- Engage the effective and proper assessment tool for talents selection.
- Analyze effectiveness of recruitment efforts, with the help of data analysis, and submit reports and recommendations on regular basis,and develop vendor selection process.
- Employment cost control, generate the recruitment budget & expense report when required
- Keep abreast of trends in recruitment in the external market
- Participate in the annual HR budget and manpower budget for the workforce.
- Builds applicant pool and channels by researching and contacting community services,colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; Providing organizationinformation, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Develop communications products to attract job applicants
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Strong headhunting background (3-5 years or 5 years-above), with talent requisition experiences in IT & Management consulting industry, especially in finance/Internet/Banking/Gaming/Management consulting industry is preferred.
- Deep understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and organization, systems and tools.
- Have enought local recruiting resource and familiar with local recuirting market , know how to finish the recruitment work plan timely.
- With rich experience in interviewing and offer negotiation .
- Rich Experience with Microsoft Office (or equivalent), in particular word, excel, googleapps
- Rich Experience in start up to end recruitment process
- With project Management experience and Database management experience will be better
- Excellent communication skill, good interpersonal skills, willing to share, Innovative,team player
- Global/Regional staffing experience ideal
- Target oriented & Customer service skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in budget management
- Negotiation skills
- Understand and synthesize relevant legal issues
- Assess risk and potential implications
- Strong leadership and management skills.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.