Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Position Title: Senior HR Specialist
Including but not limited to:
- Responsible for checking monthly payroll and ensure the accuarcy of the payoll. Keep good communication with payroll system vendor.
- Responsible for income tax reporting, coordinate with finance department to output cost anlysis report based upon monthly payroll
- Assist in C&B standardization in compliance with company policy and government requirement
- Responsible for C&B monthly report preparation and HR monthly report consolidation
- Participate in monthly forecast & annual budgeting process and other compensation related programs
- Responsible for employees’ social benefits affairs e.g. medical insurance, housing allows etc.
- Assist manager to conduct routine Expatriate management.
- Provide support on C&B projects where necessary
- Complete other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Human Resource, Employment Law is preferred
- 5 years’ or above human resource experience, 3 years in payroll function. Finance/Internet/Banking/Gaming/Management consulting industry experience is preferred
- Familiar with all kinds of C&B related policy and laws
- 3 years payroll work experience
- Patience and detail orientation;
- Good knowledge in use of Excel
- Sensitive to data
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to produce results in short timelines
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.