Position Title: Senior Medical Officer (Expat)
- Provide high standard Medicare for all entitled patients – staff, dependants, retirees, retiree spouse, and contracted personnel in emergencies
- Receive and manage all medical emergencies at all times. 24/7;
- Supervise referral cases and follow-up care of referred patients;
- Write and receive medical reports and sick-offs;
- Manage our relationship with retainer clinics and specialists for referred patients, cost optimization, quality of service and concerns of patients;
- Provides systematic tracking of diseases through Health surveillance and therefore prevent serious pathologies.
- Inform collectively through preventive campaigns and issue medical alerts/ Advisory to management and staff in situations of disasters and epidemic.
- Ensure compliance with the medical policies of the company in all activities
- Provide international standard Medicare within budget;
- Monitor for quality assurance, the standard of care received from our retainer ship clinics and specialist.
- Familiarize self with CLIENT emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Ensure all personnel under his / her supervision are well trained and aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Diploma in Emergency Medicine, Diploma in Medicine de Catastrophe, Diploma in Occupational Medicine.
- Strong experience in Tropical Medicine/Occupational Medicine and at least 15 years post-qualification experience
Click here to apply