As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Position Title: Senior Production Technologist
- Drive the implementation optimization and recovery per well of the existing producing wells.
- Delivery and execution of well proposals, end of well reports and support Well Operations (drilling workover, clean-up / production testing)
- Conducting FDP updates, URCR delivery, investment proposals, project initiation note, etc.
- Carrying out Well Data acquisition and management.
- Develop an Integrated Production System Model, from reservoir drainage points to point of sales, key focus areas are maximization of the gas and liquids volumes sold, within the technical limits of the reservoirs, quantity and quality of gas liquids resources,
- Manage /update all new well data into corporate database 8. Interface management e.g. exploration support, subsurface operations team and JV partner
- Oversees all field development project executions (drilling & workover) to deliver oil & gas volumes
- Provide Business plan and integrated Asset planning inputs.
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.