Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Social Media Analyst
To increase ntel’s exposure and traffic on the social media platform. Will also be involved in developing loyal customers, generating leads that will grow business partnerships and provide marketplace insight via the social media; determine solutions with good product-market fit and collaborate effectively to deliver products quickly to market.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Develop content for and monitor online and social conversations and actively participate in them to build brand visibility, thought leadership and solve consumer issues
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily comments and content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and addresses issues for application users
- Prioritize key issues and needs, lead the ideation process to support the creation of multiple solutions
- Assist in production and writing knowledge base articles
- Capture and analyse the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Line Manager to design advertising campaigns
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company.
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Build and support SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of First degree in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- First degree in any field
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience including:
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
- Experience planning social media programs
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Excellent writing, editing (photo, video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Mastery in and passion for all social media channels
- Must have active social media accounts
- Knowledge of email and web based tools, CRM tools
- Ability to handle multiple “priority” projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines
- Ability to interact with app users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take a concept and run with it, whilst keeping team members in the loop on progress and feedback/support needed.
- Great organizational skills to work simultaneously on numerous digital
- Objectives in a comprehensive method
- Excellent customer service skills; a strong desire to help people
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the engineering group.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Customer needs
- Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative skills
- Social Media skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to lead change
- Research/Analytical skills
- Presentation skills.
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Use of social media and best practice
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Analyst” as the subject matter of your application.
Only Eligible candidates that meet the job requirements will be shortlisted.