Fintrak Software Co. Limited is a leading and reputable Organization in the Technology and Information industry with excellent service delivery to our esteemed clients.
As a result of outstanding performance and business expansion we seek to recruit diligent, suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Position Title: Software Developer
Job category: IT Software Development
Employment Type: Permanent contract
The Ideal candidate will perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practice.
The Successful Candidates will be primarily responsible for:
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android, IOS, Windows); Financial Budget application; Enterprise Resources.
Knowledge of Software Methodologies:
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming; Skills and Programming with TSQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts;
- Knowledge of Relational Database;
- Management System,preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ;
- knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
Application Deadline: Not Specified