9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Specialist, Fraud & Investigation
As the Specialist, Fraud and Investigation, you willparticipate in forensic and/or anti-fraud/corruption engagements includinginternal investigations of matters that may constitute a breach of theCompany’s Code of Conduct and established policies. You will be involved in the designand planning of investigative plans and evaluating allegations of misconductand violations of the Code of Conduct. You will also communicate your findingsand issues identified in a timely manner.
- Collect andanalyze all relevant facts related to a specific allegation and to support orrefute suspicions or allegations.
- Participatein fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- Identify anddefine control issues and root causes, provide effective recommendations andsolutions to identified issues.
- Preparereport on findings while ensuring issues and the surrounding facts andcircumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist inproviding training and initiatives on fraud risks and awareness to staff.
- Actively involved in theplanning and fraud brainstorming sessions in preparation for the investigation.
- Liaise with Internal (Human Resources, Legal,Security, Fraud Unit, etc.) and external (Law enforcement agencies)stakeholders as required.
- Keeping abreast of the latest fraud detectiontechniques.
- Other responsibility as assigned by Manager, Fraud &Investigation
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Sociology/Physiology/Criminology
- Must be a Chartered Accountant. Possessing FraudExaminer certification will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Three to Five years post NYSC work experience with 3years experience in forensic accounting related job, investigation and previousexperiences in public accounting, advisory firm, and internal audit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and knowledge of ACL.
- Proven ability to independently completeinvestigation.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effectivecommunication, innovation, and excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills todeliver high quality, actionable feedback to client management on controlissues and potential solutions to close gaps.
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinkingskills.
- Excellent written, verbaland interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently with integrity.
- Attention to detail
Application Deadline: Not Specified.