The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Position Title: Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife – GL.07
- Undertaking nursing care of patients in the Local Government Health Institutions.
- Assisting Doctors in the operating theatres and other Departments in the Local Government Health Institutions.
- Feeding patients and undertaking laundry care as well as other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess the NRN or the NRM or their equivalent and must have been duly registered with the Nursing & Midwife Council of Nigeria (NMCN) or the Midwives Board of Nigeria plus at least two years post- qualification cognate experience.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2018.
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.