Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a warehouse position as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
The applicant MUST have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (second class, upper division) in accounting, administration or management related discipline with at least 3 years’ post qualification experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry. Possession of a Master’s degree and relevant profession qualification in warehouse management will be an added advantage
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, ensuring efficient stock receipt, handling and dispatch
- Ensure the safety of materials and required procedures are performed to guarantee readiness for receipt of goods into the warehouse:
- Supervise cleaning/re-arrangement of warehouse floor space appropriate and adequate for the storage of incoming goods.
- Verify incoming stock details and ensure agreement with required supporting documentation e.g. waybills, invoice, goods receipt note, purchase order etc.
- Supervise the off-loading of stock into the warehouse and ensure accuracy in nature and quantity of items released as specified in the appropriate delivery documents.
- Update & reconcile stock card and ensure proper arrangement of stock in the warehouse to facilitate easy location and retrieval.
- Conduct regular stock examination and report stock damages/degradation to procurement Manager.
- Prepare & distribute weekly stock report and track aging stock to provide required data for analysis periodically.
- Creating a database of all items in stock and regularly carries out inventory exercise; and maintains reordering levels of stock.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Baseline/ intermediate knowledge of warehouse management.
- Good numerical ability
- Operational knowledge and understanding of inventory optimization and accuracy.
- Good people management skills.
- Good oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organization skills and attention to details.
**QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD PLEASE ATTACH THEIR UPDATED CV WHILE SENDING IN THEIR APPLICATIONS.