WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
We seek a Store Keeper will be based in Sagamu and report to the Project Manager
Position Title: Store Keeper
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
• Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the purchase order
• Arrange received materials as required
• Ensure that the materials are stored safely
• Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
• Issue materials according to the requirements
• Dispatch purchase requisition for buying fresh goods
• Assist in Unloading materials from trucks and properly locate to store them
• A minimum of 5 years experience in charge of an Engineering store is required
• Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
• Computer literacy
Application Deadline: Not Specified.