Position Title: Store Manager
- Responsible for physical storage of raw material, consumable, spares and finished products to prevent spoilage and pilferage
- Manage and supervise all stores administrative activities
- Draw up and coordinate a detailed plan to ensure that all items in the stores are kept safe and in good condition.
- Ensure accurate records are kept for stock items in FMN ERP system
- Ensure the correct level of inventory is maintained by constantly liaising with various departments;
- Train Store staff to maximize individual and team performance
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- High numerical and analytical skills
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- First degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years cognate experience in related industry.