Position Title: Store Officers
Job Location: Ojodu Berger and Yaba, Lagos State (Proximity to these places will be considered).
The Store officers will be responsible for all Store activities including sending out and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory for the organization. The ideal candidate will maintain computerized inventory control records on all orders made, received, stored, material issued, supplies received etc.
- Receives stores, issues supplies and compiles records of supply transactions across broad, utilizing a computer inventory control system.
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies in storerooms neatly and issues material supplies.
- Inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Return cancelled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, physical inventory and prepare monthly inventory reports.
- Maintain storage areas, shelves, and outside yard in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assign part numbers to materials through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store-keeping functions.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITY:
EDUCATION: Ordinary National Diploma. Ideal candidate must have 1 – 2 years related experience in store management.
ABILITY TO: Perform general storekeeping duties; maintain accurate manual and computer records; perform physical labour; understand and carry out oral and written instructions; maintain cooperative working relationships.
KNOWLEDGE OF: Modern store procedures, including methods of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials e.g. FIFO, requisitions, purchase orders, invoices etc
WORK DAYS: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 6pm; Saturday: Half-day
SALARY & HOW TO APPLY:
Salary is between N35,000 – N45,000/m (Based on experience) ONLY OND APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘SODR1’ as subject of mail before 24th August, 2017.