The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform candidates who participated in the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 25th August to 28th September 2017 that the list successful candidates has bee released online. Successfull candidates are to report for training in batche at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Rivers State as follows: NNBTS Batch 27 B – 25 October 2018.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of academic credentials.
- National Identity Card.
- Six (6) passport – sized photographs.
- Two (2) white T- shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutlery etc.
- Two (2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
Any candidate that fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.