Our client, a reputable IT Services and Solutions company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position Title: Supply Chain Analyst
- Support Sales department in response to RFP & RFQ by providing best prices and winning quotations
- Adequate understanding of JUST IN TIME supply chain
- Vendors relationship management
- Process orders and ensure timelines are met to Clients
- Understanding of OEM products/Solution and their respective pricing models.
- Understanding of technology market in Nigeria- OEM- Distribution-Local channel-Foreign partners
- Handling of shipping and freight related issues for out of country purchases
- Understand sales cycle of clients and invoicing documentations, timelines and turnarounds.
- Understand all contracts and existing catalogue for adequate forecasting and demand optimization
- Planning and coordination of Client deliveries with Cost optimization experience
- Liaising closely with Sales and Accounts departments to ensure customer’s and company satisfaction
- B.A/B.Sc Degree obtained from a reputable institution
- Good command of English language
- 1-2 years Supply Chain/Procurement role
- Multi-tasking ability
- Good negotiation skills and value creation
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Relationship management
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong inter-personal abilities
- Microsoft Excel
- Technology category procurement experience
- Ability to use Sage
- Membership of Supply chain professional body (Preferably CIPS).
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2018.