Position Title: Supply Chain Specialist
- Works on customers inquiries and creates offers/proposals for the customer (preliminary technical clarification, commercial clarification including creditworthiness, export control checks, determination of delivery dates, information regarding offer validity) to create the prerequisites for closing a contract.
- Prepares calculation sheet, ensuring correct margin and obtain appropriate approval per quality gate
- Enters customer orders in the ERP system and determines the delivery dates, order confirmation to customer, and expedite to fulfill customer order at the requested date
- Monitor order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable of providing order updates to customer.
- Monitor delivery dates and timely initiate deliveries reliably to customer in accordance to the incoterm, and ensuring goods receipt documentation with the customer.
- Coordinates a quickest possible invoicing to the customer, performing related post cost calculation, controlling order cost receipt and utilizing the possibilities of additional charges to optimize the value flow and show a correct margin.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or HND in Engineering, Management, science or related fields.
- 5+ years SCM experience in Oil & Gas Industry. Must be able to support Operations and Sales functions.
- Experience in order management role, proactive, aggressive, self motivated and focused. Must be able to work in a team setting, leveraging functional support and building trust relationship with staff and clients. A ‘completer-finisher’ with ownership culture mindset.
- Experience working with international customers and vendors and ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix
- Must be results-oriented and able to work with energy and enthusiasm under time pressure, ensuring quick quotation turn-around time and on-time- delivery of goods.
- General knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors) will be an added advantage
Click here to apply