Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Position Title: Systems Analyst
- This candidate will ensure that systems and business processes incorporate industry standards and best practices; and provide business process and technology support to users.
- Responsibility to partner with IT and Business teams on issue resolution, functionality questions, system upgrades and minor system enhancements.
- Develop tools to support the business (Excel, Access…) based on users’ requests
- Work with business sponsor to determine business requirements for new and/or enhanced system requests.
- Identifies gaps between solution design and application capabilities, determines alternatives and negotiates solutions.
- Ensures appropriate documentation concerning project deliverables, system support and ITS processes are created, distributed to affected parties, and maintained as necessary.
- Assists in moving projects and tasks through the change management process.
- Manage and Develop a systems and integration test strategy that accurately meets business use cases.
- Work with Project Manager to track statuses of testing issues, remediation and re-tests.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of accurate project status information that is communicated to the business sponsor(s) on regular scheduled intervals
- Planning and execution for Systems training and support as needed.
- Supports the deployment and launch of projects and/or releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required
- 2 – 4 years’ business systems analyst experience in corporate, preferably retail, environment
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Passionate about understanding the data behind the “scenes” and researching the data using SQL.
- Retail industry knowledge required
- Experience with data gathering; including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
Application Deadline: Not Specified.