Position Title: Tax Analyst
The position will support the Financial Planning & Tax Advisor in tax compliance and planning for the Group and subsidiaries towards the goal of increasing tax optimization while ensuring compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
Specifically, the Tax Analyst’s duties shall include:
- Tax planning to ensure optimal tax positions
- Ensuring compliance with CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, CGT and other taxes in all countries within which Main One Group operates
- Providing advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- Liaising with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to complying with all tax laws and regulations, and resolving tax audit issues, where applicable
- Evaluation of tax implications of transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group
- Evaluation of and advice on intercompany transactions
- Providing tax advice on new projects.
- Ensuring achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- Periodic tax compliance reviews and making recommendations for improvement of tax practices within the Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Finance, Accounting, or similar) required; ACA/ACCA and/ACIT preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in tax compliance and planning
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing principles and guidelines
- Understanding of Double Tax Treaties and tax implications of cross-border transactions
- Experience liaising with Federal and State tax authorities in resolving tax audits and queries
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently with effectiveness and efficiency to meet critical deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Click here to apply