ARM is Nigeria’s largest non-bank financial institution. We are a diversified and integrated asset management Company with primary interest in traditional asset management, and specialised funds across major sectors. ARM currently manages total assets of circa N727billion; has an AA rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
Position Title: Team Member, Relationship Management
To manage and maintain relationships with top tier Employers and HNIs by providing excellent service delivery, investment advice, innovative thinking, database management, while building a deeper knowledge of the Employers contact persons and HNIs. This will be geared towards increasing our share of clients’ wallet and building a large referral network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the following functions:
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the top tier employers by having a deeply rooted relationship with liaison officers, HR Managers, Union executives and top executives.
- Regularly engagement of clients both RSA and Retirees.
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations; Business Intelligence functions around existing clients and key industries.
- Develop a robust understanding of the various employers and their relevant industries, with the aim of providing excellent tailored services unique to them.
- Aggressively grow the market share in value (FUM) & numbers (RSA PINs).
- Drive comprehensive compliance to Pension Reform Act 2014 and PenCom regulation
- Organize periodic interactive sessions and presentations through physical visit and other communication channels.
- Track consistent monthly remittance of pension deductions by employers. Device means to reduce unfunded accounts and unprocessed monies for all employers
- Manage and grow relationships with State Pension Commissions and Institutional Clients.
- Active involvement and participation in BD and company-wide meetings/forums.
- Design and implement retention strategies for Employers, PDOs and key influencers.
- Continuous update of skills (marketing, investment management, analytical, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, internet and formal training programmes
- Maintaining a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM Pensions
- Work with supervisor to arrange formal introductions to Employers that will be assigned by sending letters to clients and arranging appointments
- Report weekly to supervisor on updates on achievements/ goals set on the score card
Daily Activities and Tasks
- Managing existing Employer relationships
- Managing existing HNIs
- Sourcing new businesses from referrals and increase business
- Reviewing Employers’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Working closely with other units to ensure Employers expectations are being met
- Maintain a professional outlook and conduct at all times to project a positive image for ARM Pensions
Competency and Skill Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good understanding of the Pension’s and financial industry at large
- Ability to listen actively and translate thoughts to action
- Highly developed Emotional Intelligence
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team effectively.
- Deep analytical and problem solving experience; Familiarity with data tools
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop daily, weekly and monthly call plans
- Excellent team working and relationship management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple levels and business units
- Highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with a “can do” attitude
- Strong proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, especially Microsoft Excel
- A University degree
- Minimum of one to four years of related experience relationship management and business development
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Click here to apply