Tuteria is running a technical internship academy for fresh graduates to learn programming with Tuteria, and learn to code over a 2 months period. The goal is to integrate successful interns into the company after they must have shown proven skills in working with the necessary tools to build world class applications.
Intending applicant should in a large extent possess knowledge of most of the following requirements.
For whatever role applicants are indicating interest in, the necessary requirements for said role is what should be considered.
Requirements for application into Backend/Devops training.
1. Knowledge of basic python constructs, variables, functions, classes, inheritance and exceptions.
2. Knowledge of HTML and CSS
3. Basic command line tool knowledge.
4. Basic experience with any python web framework (django, flask etc)
5. Basic knowledge of Version Control System (Git, Mercurial, SVN) and repository servers (Github, Bitbucket, etc)
Requirements for application into Frontend training.
1. Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
2. Familiarity with CSS preprocessors e.g Sass, Less
4. Experience using Jquery and Lodash is an advantage.
Good communication skills
A working laptop.
Resident in Lagos or willing to relocate.
Click here to apply