Rovedana – Our client, a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighborhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Territory Manager
- We are looking for a Territory Manager to help increase sales revenues and maintain customer relationships. The territory Manager will run 30 retail shops and manage the team of Account Managers, Merchandisers, Area Marketers and Property Managers.
- In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be a good communicator who understand customers needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we would like to meet you.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Set and meet sales targets to increase revenue.
- Find ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods.
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers.
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
Education and Experience
- A First Degree or HND in a relevant field
- A minimum of five years relevant work experience.
- Previous Experience in retailing is required.
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written).
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.