AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Trainee Cashier
Location: Lagos and Abeokuta
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox Procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the Till box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.), signatures and pictures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the pre-installed Mercury Lights.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross-selling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage
All qualified applicants should apply on or before the close of business on Friday, 3rd of November, 2017