Core-Power Limited is a servicing company with vast experience in area such as; Electrical Design and Installation, Mechanical Design and Installations, Networking Solution, Manage Services. In Core-Power Limited, We deploy solutions that are cost effective without compromising the quality, meet customer requirement and proffer lasting solutions to our clients need. Our competency and professionalism in the quality of solution we deploy has made us outstanding in our areas of specialization. Our solutions are always guided by industry best practices and standards. The solution we deploy does not limit to a particular sector and this is why we are well known in following sectors; Public Sector, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Banking, Construction and real estate
Position Title: Trainee Project Engineer
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with minimum supervision;
- Must possess good report witting skills
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Should possess sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Team leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confident, handles pressure well and willing to learn
- Good team member sharing ideas with others and willing to seek help from others
- Thoughtful organizer and planner
Duties and Responsibilites
- Identifying customer requirements;
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- Liaising with clients and technicians on site;
- Attending meetings on site;
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish installation standards and specifications.
- Oversee installation to ensure that installations are functioning according to specifications.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2018.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com with “Trainee Project Engineer-Discipline (Mechanical or Electrical)” as title.