UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the animal feeds, packaged foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
Position Title: Technical Trainee Scheme
Location: Lagos, Jos and Abuja
The Technical Trainee Scheme is an initiative operated within the company’s catchment areas, with a view to strengthening Community Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility as well as stabilizing and improving talent retention.
About The Technical Trainee Scheme
- The scheme which is a 12-month intensive training program, affords the trainee a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure and hands on technical training in Mechanical, Electrical and Automation engineering
- Career Counseling
Who We Are Looking For?
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English andMathematics, at one sitting.
- OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology
- Should not be more than 25 years by 31st December 2018.
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2018.