We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Position Title: Vendor Promise Analyst
- The Vendor Promise Analyst role is a unique opportunity to help drive our efforts to improve vendor satisfaction across the entire vendor journey.
- This is a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving vendor experience and as a result better vendor loyalty and retention.
- This data-driven role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking, communication design & interpersonal ability to manage relationships and projects with all teams across the organization.
In particular you will:
- Analytics: Analysis of vendor centric key performance indicators and vendor NPS to ensure high quality vendor experiences
- Communication Design: Develop a clear brand messages in all communication pieces, designs and produce materials such as posters and handbills
- Product improvement. Proactively search for new vendor related features on the platform which could improve a seamless vendor experience
- Scalability and growth. Take on new opportunities like launching a new project
- Support. Manage day to day queue management issues arising from various departments across the firm
- Develop and optimize processes: scale new and improve existing processes based on vendor data and feedback to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Auditing and monitoring of processes, queues, hubs and order placement
- Interacting with vendors via Email and Calls using working tools such Salesforce and Xcally to resolve issues ranging from Penalty Charges (Counterfeit, Forward and Reverse QC)
- Monitor and maintain quality and ensure accuracy and consistency of all Vendor Promise Materials
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Engineering, Science or Economics or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ project management, operations, or supply planning in the consumer space preferably, but not essential
- Advanced Excel [V/Hlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros] & PowerPoint skills; aptitude for working with tools, systems and large volumes of data
- Some experience in graphic design, information design, white board animation and/or illustration
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Deadline: Not specified.