A manufacturer and distributor of Medical equipment and consumables of top Chinese brands is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Experience: Minimum 4 years Job
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Job Duties includes but not limited to:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Ideal Candidate must possess
- Minimum second Class Bachelor Degree /HND in Business Administration or relevant Social Science, any additional relevant training or certification will be an advantage.
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing
Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control. Reporting Skills. Analysing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment.
- Experience in hospital/medical equipment warehousing will be
- Should not be more than 35 years
- Should be ready to work in any part of the country
Method of application
Applicants should send their Applications, Cover letters and Resume/Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email and also indicate same at the top right corner of their CVs.
Submission closes on the 23rd February, 2018.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.