Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization
Position Title: Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse manager is responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
Detail job Description
- processing orders
- operating mechanical and IT systems
- ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- managing budgets
- administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- liaising with customers and other departments
- training, supervising and appraising staff
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- planning and managing stored goods in the warehouse
Qualification and Experience
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience.
- N270,000 – 320,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email