Job Title: Officer, Warehouse North/West/East
- Officer, Warehouse supports the Warehouse process within the planning and fulfilment function as part of the Opco.
- The warehouse management processes cover all aspects of warehousing including receipt, transfer (inter Opco and intra Opco), picking, packing, kitting, de-kitting and movement of inventory within warehouse (for both trading stock as well as assets). This also includes inventory count (cycle count and physical count). These processes would involve interactions with the Centers of Excellence (CoE), Opco BP, Opco Site Support team and Suppliers.
- Movement of physical stocks within warehouse i.e. from receiving to bulk to fulfilment to staging/dispatch and storage of materials and updating the records in oracle
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition
- Ensure materials are handled in appropriate manner in the warehouse
- Kitting and packaging of the materials for fulfilment of the sales order
- Creation of work order for the repair of materials
- Perform inventory count (physical and cycle count) based on the instructions from Supervisor and be accountable for the count result
- Maintain hygiene in the warehouse
- Prepare documents required for the movement of stocks within warehouse
- Coordinate with the logistics department for transportation of goods
- Participate and provide inputs in ad hoc meetings
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports with respect to warehouse transactions and submit to the relevant authority
- Execute day-to-day operations
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Receipt of the material/assets in the warehouse from supplier and accounting for the receipt
- Act as a first point of contact for Inventory and Warehouse related information/queries
- Affix bar code labels on the materials with supplier/own serial numbers
- Ensure prompt processing of authorized Material Requests from internal and external clients.
- Overtime and weekend work required.
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Warehouse Management or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse management and experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Working knowledge of Oracle Training:
- Warehouse Operations
- Customer Satisfaction
- BA, BEd, BEng, B.Sc or HND.
Click here to apply