Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Analyst
- Develops solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Works closely with business partners to determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Works with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs.
- Devises and documents a general system design based on the anticipated requirements.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- May prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Process Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage, train and mentor other team members and lead projects.
- Able to provide guidance and advice on technical workflows and Upstream business processes
- Experience with key Upstream engineering applications, data, and technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering Discipline
- At least 6 months relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills, strong knowledge of excel, average programming and oracle skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Requirements gathering and process design.
- Technical knowledge of client environment.
Click here to apply