Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a payment solutions company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
Programme Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you open to new ideas?
- Do you have a desire to help or need the needs of others?
- Do you understand how to work in a group to achieve team goals?
- Do you wish to start your career in the financial technology industry?
- If Yes, this opportunity is for you!
- To achieve our strategic plans for 2019 by increasing operational excellence, service quality and productivity we have launched our graduate trainee programme to identify and build talents to join us
- Within a 6-month period, selected individuals will be trained across diverse functions in the organisation after which they will be deployed to areas of needs that matches their skill set.
- The functions include (Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Training, Finance and POS Device Maintenance and Repairs)
- The following criteria must be met, to be part of this programme:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- Minimum age: 22
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019.