KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Program Title: 2019 KPMG Graduate Internship Program
Auto req ID: 140688BR
Engagement Type: Internship
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Be below 26 years of age
- Have a minimum of 5 credits at SSCE (or its equivalent) in one sitting (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in any discipline Transcript required showing CGPA
- Be currently undergoing a Master’s degree program.
- Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and Essay.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to work in a team.
- The summer internship period is for a minimum of 6 weeks and runs yearly from June till September. Please note that selection is based on performance and subject to manpower needs.
Application Deadline:Not Specified.
Click here to apply
To apply, you will need to provide the following information:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official transcript from your University/degree result for graduate interns.
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
- An SSCE/IGSCE certificate.