Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Materials Engineer
• Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
• Coordination and communication of various issues among the company’s and contractor’s engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
• Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
• Closely related professional experience
• Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
• Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
Position Title: Maintenance Systems Specialist
• Contribute to the achievement of operations having a sustained reliability that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and eliminate potential safety, health and environmental incidents.
• Maintain communications and interface with appropriate Operation, Maintenance and Logistics organizations
• Adhere to the relevant company OIMS / CIMS Systems and procedures and contribute to their review and improvement.
• Support Field Maintenance Unit personnel, and provide guidance regarding Procurement processes. Maintain central contract files.
• Behavioral Skills: analytical capability, applied learning, collaboration, effective communication, sound decision-making
• Functional Skills: SSHE management – operations and maintenance, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, maintenance management
Position Title: Discipline Inspector
• Perform discipline quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan
• Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality problems
• Attend and contribute to kick-off, pre-inspection and alignment meetings as necessary
• Confirm readiness to work, including evaluating the status of key documents Qualification
• Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
• Technical training or high school diploma.
• Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience.
Position Title: Contracting Management Advisor
• The Contracting Management Advisor is a technical leader who serves as an expert in contract planning, development, and administration, or materials management matters.
• Ensure that the C&M organization properly translates project specific objectives and strategies into appropriate Contracting and Materials Management Strategies
• Provide advice to Project Management on quality issues and support effort to resolve them
• Support / champion the continuous improvement and incorporation of company’s learned
• 15+ years’ experience in contracts engineering / administration / materials management required, 20+ years preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in project leadership required • Knowledge of Company controls requirements (e.g., DOAG, Business Standards)
Position Title: Materials Management Advisor
• The Materials Management Engineer (MME) supports or leads the implementation of project materials purchasing and management.
• Prepares Initial Materials Management Strategy, including procurement strategy for assigned project portfolio
• Identifies materials management (MM) issues or concerns and develops project specific MM processes, strategies, and philosophies aligned to project’s objectives
• Collaborates with Construction Logistics group, MM Sr. Advisor and MM Manager on project MM and Logistics vulnerabilities, issues, and opportunities
• 5+ years’ experience in Materials Management preferred
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or Supply Chain Management preferred
• Broad understanding of project execution and materials management principles, theories, and concepts
Closing Date: August 14, 2017