Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Position Title: Access Bank Career Fair (2018)
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- At Access Bank, we offer eligible graduates and postgraduates an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities. We are looking to hire young graduates with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our business practices.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- The maximum age requirement for graduates is 24 years and 26 years for post graduates.
- Undergraduates should be in their final year in an acceptable university.
- Graduates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.