Job Title: Account Manager Dow Adhesives
The Dow Chemical Company is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for ambitious junior candidates who are interested in joining us as a Dow Adhesives Account Manager – West Africa (m/f) to be based in Nigeria.
Major job responsibilities:
- Account management and market development;
- Effective implementation of business strategy;
- Strong focus on the business growth that requires building strong, in-depth relationships with customer in the assigned region;
- Delivery of high level service to customers – effectively resolve any quality or service issues that arise;
- Seeking for new market opportunities in the Adhesives business and tracking market trends;
- Develop forecasts on anticipated customer product consumption;
- Acquire as well as deepen knowledge about competitive environment and customers’ needs where Dow products and solutions can be offered;
- Drive implementation for these solutions in alignment with account management team;
- Work closely with sales related functions to build good teamwork, foster customer satisfaction and deliver business results;
- Lead cross-functional teams and be able to collaborate effectively with other departments: Marketing, Technical Service, Commercial Excellence, etc.
- Fluent English is a must; excellent French is a strong asset
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Economics or other related faculty;
- At least 2 years of sales or sales related experience is desirable, ideally in chemical industry. Possessing relevant, in-depth working sales experience is a value that could destine to more advanced job responsibilities and functions;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in situations where awareness of huge responsibility is not an obstacle;
- Enterprising, presenting initiative and deeply motivated personality that finds satisfaction in being offered flexibility, freedom and direct impact on market development;
- Bright negotiator showing strong persuasive skills;
- Readiness to act in frequently changing , dynamic business conditions;
- Eagerness to widen competences, face challenges and grow within the business structures, regional functions and responsibilities are anticipated carrier development path;
- Readiness for frequent business travelling.
Click here to apply