The Candel Company Limited was incorporated on the 10th of September, 1992 as a Private Limited Liability Company to develop and carry on the production, marketing and distribution of agrochemicals, specialized fertilizers, seeds and allied products in Nigeria.
Position Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Accounting, Administration
Reports To: Account Manager
Area of Responsibilities
- Make Payments, receipts and transactions
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Track all charges and deposits
- Perform creditors Analysis:
- Assist in budgeting activities
- Warehouse rent management
- Assets Register
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division
- Experience: 2 years (cognate)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good organization skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent Team playing skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Proficient and versatile in the use of accounting and financial principles and software.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement efficiently
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Hard work , high level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org