At Food Concepts Plc (Owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
Position Title: Account Officer
- Ensure monthly stock take, prepare variance report and evaluate stock and effect appropriate stock adjustment as authorized.
- Ensure proper treatment of GIN(Good Inward Note) and GON(Goods Outward Note) to/fro the warehouse.
- Establish prices and and raise invoices for products sold to the franchises.
- Prepare report on stock wastages for management
- Monitor daily stock movement through deliveries to warehouse and stores and inter-store transfers.
- Ensure proper treatment of cost of sales accounts accounts
- Report on weekly basis cost of sales per store.
- Reconcile all stock control accounts and prepare schedules to the account.
- Prepare weekly/monthly stock usage analysis and variance analysis.
- Liase with operations department on product costing and price changes.
- 2-3 years experience in inventory management
- Minimum of University Degree or HND in Accounting.
- Proficiency in the use of microsoft office and Excel.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of the usage of various accounting softwares in an added advantage.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.