Aldelia is an international dynamic and innovative recruitment consultancy company operating in more than 20 countries and for over (9) nine years in Nigeria providing organized recruitment services and complete outsourcing solutions to various fields of indigenous and multi-national industries operation. We are renowned for fast mobilization capabilities even in hardship locations.
We are looking to recruit an account trainee for the finance department in our Lagos office. The Account Trainee will be responsible to provide support to the finance team, take the lead on payslip creation and maintain up to date billing system. He/She will learn and understudy the other team members in the finance department to understand the business goals and objectives.
Position Title: Account Trainee (Finance)
-Responsible to maintain up-to- date billing system.
– Responsible to generate and send out pro forma/invoices.
– Responsible to follow-up with clients on JPC and SES collection.
– In-charge of updating Invoice/JPC Tracker.
– Maintain Customer Sales Invoice File.
– Responsible for Posting of Cash Book to Sage ERP.
– Provide support in payroll preparation and Payslips Generation.
– Responsible for the preparation of Pension Schedule.
– Provide general support to finance team.
– And any other tasks as assigned by Management.
Preferred Experience and Education
– A minimum of 1-2 years post NYSC experience in Finance or Accounting is required
for this role.
– Bachelor degree qualified ideally in Accounting, Finance or related courses.
– In-view membership of a relevant Professional body (ACCA, ICAN) is desirable.
– Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
– Demonstrate teamwork skills and pays high attention to details.
– Can consistently meet competing demands through effective prioritising in a results
orientated and client-focused environment.
– Performance, Efficiency, Team Work, Diligence, Congeniality, Analytical.