Position Title: Accountant, Financial Operations
Role Purpose StatementAssist General Manager Financial Operations on issues related to Revenue Management and Commercial activities.
Major Roles / Accountabilities
- Procedure for revenue collection management.
- Investigation of fraudulent activities in cash offices.
- Redeployment proposal of Cashiers for effective purposes.
- Ensure that cash receipting machines are maintain as per service agreement.
- Verification/vetting of cash receipting machines invoice for payment.
- To ensure that safes are available in all cash offices.
- To verify cash offices machines procured are made according to specifications.
- To ensure vending POS payments collection is operating.
- To reconcile Super Vendor and Third party integrations on vending and billing.
- To control Inters witch payment collection platform.
- Co-ordination of issues arising from billing.
- Coordination of issues arising from prepaid vending.
- Following-up collection of Arrears from Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Following-up collection of Arrears from Corporate Bodies.
- Reconciliation of Accounts of Customers.
- Following-up collection of Arrears of highly indebted customers at the Area Offices.
- Co-ordinate the Collection of Arrears from Maximum Demand Customers at the Area Offices.
Academic And Professional Qualifications
- Minimum BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or business related course/other analytical degree
- ICAN, ACCA, ACA, CPA, ANAN.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience.
Application Deadline: 5:00 pm GMT; 1st May, 2019.
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja, FCT,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.